Bigger, tougher and with class-leading performance, Kodiak 700 SE takes one of the best value ATVs on the market and adds a touch of comfort and flair. A 700 class engine is accompanied by SE features like push-button On-Command drive selection, aluminum wheels and special edition graphics. Kodiak 700 SE is a rock-solid workhorse with the style and looks of a showhorse.
• Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction on uneven surfaces.
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces negative trail feedback and rider fatigue
• Dual hydraulic front disc brakes provide strong stopping power when you need it most.
• 708cc with long, linear torque and power delivery for utility applications like hauling and riding under load.
• Fuel injection offers fantastic throttle response and more reliable cold-weather start-up.
• The industry's most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner.
• SE only features included like 25" aluminum cast wheels and special edition graphics.
• Kodiak 700 EPS SE gets push button, On-Command to put the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock.
• An all new look is as practical as it is stylish with better protection, more storage and easier access to essential maintenance items.